The Recovery Movement begins with you.
Learning more about mental health is the first step to increasing awareness, influencing public policy and reaching those in need. Here are actions you can take today to further the cause of transforming mental health care.
- Talk to your friends and family about mental health and recovery. You can change a life today by holding the hope for someone in crisis.
- Explore our Library and Events page for books, conferences and blogs.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as a way to stay in touch and stay informed.
- Join our Recovery Provider Online Directory
- Subscribe to receive our enewsletter.
- Organize a local fundraising event.
- Invite an Excellence speaker to your local community groups.
- Become a speaker for Excellence.
We invite you to join our Volunteers for Excellence group and to watch this page for new developments in our volunteer program. We appreciate everything that you do.